With signing day a few months away, recruiting is heating up for the 2022 class. And with this past summer being the first time that coaches were able to evaluate prospects in the summer, there are many recruits that schools are after in the 2023, 2024 and 2025 classes.
- One player whose stock has skyrocketed is Georgia guard Flau’jae Johnson, who is such a star, she has a film crew following her around as she’s a very talented rapper, too. After her amazing performance in Dallas during the evaluation period, where she destroyed, Juju Watkins (No. 1 player in 2023), she’s become one of the hottest players in the country. Georgia and LSU are in her final group, but who is her favorite right now? And which top program did she just eliminate?
- What star transfer did Baylor come close to landing?
- What top-20 team is really struggling in recruiting for the 2022 class?
- After winning last year’s National Championship, what 5-star player is Stanford close to landing?
- Kentucky recently beat out Tennessee for Saniah Tyler, how did that happen when Tennessee was Tyler’s dream school?
- How do some of the top prospects truly feel about their top schools? And what players are under the radar, but are truly hidden gems?
All of this is addressed and more in our exclusive The Ball Out Recruiting Insider. Sign up to join our The Ball Out Recruiting Insider below: