Recruiting is heating up — especially down under as some of the best prospects in Australia are deciding their next move.
The top Australian prospect, Charlise Dunn, is going to be a huge impact player next year. The 6-foot-2 Dunn, widely considered the best recruit in the 2022 class, picked Virginia Tech over the defending National Champion Stanford Cardinal. What a HUGE get for Kenny Brooks and the Hokies.
Swain had decided to pursue a pro career instead of playing college basketball. However, Australia has a plethora of prospects that are going to be factors in college. Below, we will list the best remaining Australian prospects:
- No. 2 Shaneice Swain: turning pro.
- No. 3 Chyra Evans: Evans is down to Michigan, Ohio State, and Wake Forest.
- No. 5 Alana Goodchild: Northwestern.
- No. 10 Amelia Raidaventa chose Weber State over TCU. What a great job by Weber State’s Anthony Turner — one of best recruiters in the country — by landing such a talented player who chose them over a school in the Big 12.
- No. 12 Tia Morgan: Fordham.
- No. 18 Emerson Devenie is down to Rice and UMass.
For the latest in women’s basketball news, join our exclusive The Ball Out Insider. And for the latest in recruiting, join our The Ball Out Recruiting Insider because you don’t want to miss out. We have some special things in store. Sign up below!
Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Ball Out.