Denver, CO — UFC brought things back right to where it started yesterday evening for its 25th Anniversary meet and greet. The meet and greet event, hosted by Dave and Buster’s, showcased former and current fighters as fans got to individually meet, get autographs and took pictures with.
The meet and greet lineup included the following individuals:
- Dan Serven (retired in January 2013 and now frequently appears in television shows and has appeared in different movies)
- Art Jimmerson (competed in UFC 1 and was the 1983 National Golden Glove Middleweight)
- Anthony Smith (ranked No. 3 in Heavyweight division)
- Dominick “The Devastator” Reyes (ranked No. 8 in the Lightweight division)
- Matt Hughes (two-time UFC Welterweight champion)
UFC will return to television tonight with UFC Fight Night 139 in Denver, Colorado inside the Pepsi Center where Featherweights Chan Sung Jung and Yair Rodriguez will go toe-to-toe.
Rodriguez is looking to get back to his winning ways after getting his UFC card back. He agreed on short notice to fight Chan Sung Jung. Jung will be fighting for the first time in 1 1/2 years after a devastating knee injury.